Pains & Sorrows

For all those who'd like to discuss in English
Auby
Cadet(te)
Cadet(te)
Pains & Sorrows

Message par Auby » oct. 05, 12 1:49 am

Hello dears proud people of Eburnie,

It is just to take you back during the presidential election's where so many people lost their lives because Ouattara refused to Recognise his lost. Well, brothers, it is just a reminder from me not to give up the struggle we are living in our own country (Eburnie). The land we inherited from our late parents, ancestors. The land of our soul & sorrows. We know it is painful. Painful to the instant we won't be able to burry. looking back one day, it will be our reference, our beginning and sort of measurement that will take us to the next better days coming after what we live as true patriots. But one day the sun will rise. It will rise & shine on the children of Eburnie. And no one will be able to stop the shiny time.

Please, take look this video where Mr. Jim Inhofe, the republican senator from Oklahoma State is giving a clear picture of the situation to Obama in Eburnie. He is showing the atrocities, animosities & chaos that Mr. mossi is putting the Eburnean thru just the fact they don't have him in their hearts. This is a defining moment of our history. Hopefully, it will be an awaking call for all of us who opened our arms to embrace citizens of others countries such as Burkina Faso, Mali, Guinea, Niger, Senegal that are sharing borders with our beautiful country (Eburnie), to be today our killers and nightmare. Who can believe it could happen to every Eburnean in their lifetime?
But my dear people, we are still learning how to scroll and walk. Trust me, when the mossi and his cronies friends eras will be over which will be soon, i don't think any Eburnean proud of his/her heritage will open his/her arm to any western african dirty immigrant in our lovely country after what we did endure as pain and suffering from these useless, cruel, uncivilized, criminals and human trish of the sort. Because, the Shakespeare's language says: We live and we learn from our mistake. And i am pretty sure we learn. It won't be a second time of the senseless killing of any Eburnean who represents a Jewel of Africa.

Thank you!

Auby
The Great Manitou

Répondre